Keep things in CONTROL when under pressure!!!
The "before work supplement"
In today's fast pace and competitive world, many people have increased stress and a hard time coping: job responsibility, competition, raising a family, and other
responsibilities. Stress Relief concentrate helps to smooth those frayed nerves, anxiety, excitability, and restless nights. Stress Relief was formulated using herbs that have historically helped these problems, especially when combined in the proper amounts. The formula includes:
- Chamomile: Still the favorite especially in Europe with women and children. Chamomile unlike the other herbs in this formula is mild but effective as a relaxer to the nerves, mental alertness, menstrual cramps, upset stomach, fevers, insomnia, and bronchitis. Chamomile is also helpful for hair and skin texture. Very effective as an antispasmodic, chamomile has been used as an anti-inflammatory when dealing with infected wounds, internally as well as externally. It is also effective with pain, ulcers, and liver. Chamomile in addition to being a natural sedative is a tonic herb.
- Scullcap: Used many years for nervous complaints, pain, restlessness, and insomnia, Scullcap is known as a natural sedative and also as a tonic and antispasmodic in addition to nervous excitability. It is very effective in neuralgia, tremors, spasms, convulsions, high blood pressure (a helper), fevers and epilepsy.
- Hops : Used much the same as Scullcap, is a little faster acting, while Scullcap takes a little longer, Hops activates within 20 minutes or so. Hops benefits the liver, spleen, glands, muscles, and helps clean the blood. Hops is also known as a tonic herb in addition to being a sedative. Hops is high in B complex and trace minerals.
- Ladyslipper : One of the strongest but safest herbs for the nervous system, Lady Slipper is very calming for the mind and body. Restlessness, hysteria, insomnia, and pain are also benefited by Lady Slipper. The medulla is also helped with this herb.
- Pan Pien Lien: Named by the Indians - Indian Tobacco, is a powerful relaxant and is known as the healing herb by removing congestion, especially bronchial spasms and has helped with pain, convulsions, epilepsy, fevers, and it acts as a catalyst helping herbs work better.
- Calcium Citrate Added in a small amount as a natural base to give added minerals to the natural minerals in the herbs in this formula. Calcium is known as a relaxer. We suggest taking extra calcium.
Ingredients: Chamomile, Skullcap, Hops, Lady Slipper, Pan Pien Lien (In a base of Calcium Citrate).
Recommended Dosage: Take two capsules with each meal as desired. It's best to drink this in the morning and to take Tranquility with the evening meal. Bottled in 30.s of 450mg per capsule.
The "before bed supplement"
Sleep is as important as food and air. Lack of it usually manifests in a variety of ways, including a less productive following day. When sleep becomes more of a job than a relaxation, try these suggestions and see what happens:
• Keep regular hours
• Stay away from stimulants like caffeine
• Use the bed just for sleeping-avoid watching TV, using laptop computers, or reading in bed
• Avoid bright light around the house before bed
• Don't stress if you feel you are not getting enough sleep. It will just make matters worse
• Avoid exercise near bedtime. No exercise at least 3 hours before bed
• Don't go to bed hungry. Have a light snack; avoid a heavy meal before bed
• Keep your bedroom at comfortable temperature
• If you have problems with noise in your environment you can use a white noise generator-a fan will work
When these don't work, drift away with the calming blend of skullcap, valerian root and hops, a most relaxing blend found in Tranquility.
Scullcap is known for its positive effects on the nervous system with disorders such as anxiety, insomnia, muscle twitching and restlessness.
Valerian root is well known as nature's tranquilizer for its calming effect of the nerves. It is helpful for heart palpitations by slowing down the heart rate while giving it a strengthening, natural, sedating effect. It helps people deal with anxiety and anger and leaves one refreshed rather than sluggish as drugs often do.
Hops medicinal value lies in a set of light yellow scales adjoining the fruit. Compounds in these scales have a sedative effect. Hops induce calm and assists sleep. Its value lies in its use for edginess and insomnia.
Recommended Dosage: Take two capsules with the evening meal. Bottled in 30.s of 450mg per capsule.
The happiness vitamin
In 1989, researchers thought so little of Folic Acid that the National Academy of Sciences cut in half its recommended daily intake of the B Vitamins. Growing evidence now suggest the B Vitamins may help strengthen the mind and the immune system and they may reduce the risk of deadly disease.
Researchers have long known about a rare genetic disease that causes extremely high blood levels of the amino acid homocysteine. Most victims die in childhood of heart attacks, because homocysteine can damage the arteries and may thicken the blood. Starting in 1990, a stream of studies has transformed high homocysteine levels from a rare genetic threat to a major public-health concern. The first of those reports, including a large study from Harvard University, showed that even a moderately elevated level of Homocysteine in adults increases the risk of heart attack. Scientists already know that homocysteine levels are controlled by several ordinary B vitamins. So in theory, failure to get enough of the vitamins could push those levels to dangerous heights. Folic Acid and Vitamin B-12 help the body convert Homocysteine to Methionine. This Amino Acid helps maintain the genes that prevent cells from turning cancerous. In theory, an inadequate supply of B Vitamins will reduce Methionine and, in turn, increase the risk of cancer.
The body needs Folic Acid, B-6 and B-12 to manufacture neurotransmitters, chemicals that control alertness and mood by speeding nerve signals through the brain. Studies show, some people who are seriously depressed or show signs of dementia, have deficiencies of Folic Acid or B-12. Correcting those deficiencies can ease the depression or improve concentration and memory. More important for the average person, even a mild lack of B Vitamins may cloud the mind. Even people with only marginally low levels of B Vitamins show signs of weakened immune function, mainly reductions in the number and activity of certain disease fighting white blood cells.
The above article was taken from Consumer Reports June 1995, and On Health - B Makes the Grade... Well known as the great stress vitamin, it is water soluble so it needs to be taken two to three times each day to be effective and is always best in a complex form.
Ingredients: Vitamin B-6 (Thiamine), B-2 (Riboflavin), B-6 (Pyridoxine), B- 12 (Cyanocobalamin), B-3 (Niacinamide), Pantothenic Acid (D Calcium Pantothenate), Folic Acid, Biotin, Choline (Bitartrate), Inositol, PABA (Para- aminobenzoic Acid), In a natural base of 100 mg citrus bioflavonoid complex, fortified with rice bran and watercress.
Recommended Dosage: One capsule once or twice a day with meals. Bottled in 30.s
It is best to take a Stress Relief Concentrate and
A B-Complex in the morning with your morning meal
And a Tranquility with dinner to ensure
A powerful mix of anti stress nutrients.
A Unique Combination Perfect for Stress Support
We are all very much aware of the great need for additional Adrenal support. Because of the stressful world in which we live, many times our adrenal glands are stressed far beyond their limits and they call for stronger re-enforcement. Organix now has a powerful new product, Adrenal Energy with Glandulars for the stress of most of the Anxiety Tetanic types.
This formula naturally supports the adrenal gland function. The adrenal creates cortisol which assists in the metabolism of protein and sugar. Adrenal health is crucial for energy, stamina and much more.
Ingredients: Formulated with Adrenal Gland of a bovine source (hormone- free), Licorice Root, L-Tyrosine, Master Zyme, Pantothenic Acid and Vitamin C with Rose Hips, this product was created for those who have chronic adrenal exhaustion.
Recommended Dosage: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules with a meal or snack when beginning the day. Another can be taken in the afternoon if desired.